Eden Food for Change has been serving western Mississauga for more than 25 years. The organization provides people with emergency food support through its two Food Bank locations, as well as the ability to put healthy food on their own tables with its Learning Kitchen. EFFC’s Fresh Produce Box program allows everyone to access affordable fruits and vegetables. Eden Food for Change – Good Food for All!
EFFC is committed to increasing access to good food in a dignified manner, developing food skills to encourage healthy eating and empowering the community through education, outreach and advocacy. EFFC is a Good Food Organization affiliated with Community Food Centres Canada.
Summary of Position
The Office Manager position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administration of the office with additional responsibilities in fundraising, donor relations, food and financial donations, record keeping and expense tracking and reporting.
The Office Manager position reports to the Executive Director.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Office Management
- Payroll Administration
- Food and Financial Donation Record Keeping
- Expense Tracking and Reporting
- Donor Relations
- Community Event Assistance
- Possess a college diploma with a focus on office administration, and previous experience in an administrative role.
- Proficient computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and cultivate relationships with donors, volunteers, members and staff.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to competing and changing priorities.
- Bookkeeping experience with a working knowledge of donation management software.
Why Join Us?
The Organization. Eden Food for Change has a tremendous economic impact on the lives of people in western Mississauga by reducing hunger, increasing access to healthy foods, and building food skills.
The Role. You thrive as an organizer and love interacting with new people in a career where you can blend passion, purpose, and profession.
The People. We are group of shameless idealists committed to healthy food for all.
Terms. This position will include some evenings and weekends as needed.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please apply via Charity Village by March 3rd, 2017.
Eden Food for Change is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in volunteering positions, please email our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org